CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
Client Service Advisor
(513) 474-9191 ext. 4
Kathy Blain has been with Berno Financial Management, Inc., since August 2010. She works on a team basis with Bruce serving clients in providing comprehensive personal financial planning advice and wealth management. Kathy’s responsibilities at Berno Financial Management, Inc., include portfolio management and investment research for her clients. Kathy has in-depth knowledge for developing comprehensive financial plans, retirement projections, net worth reports and cash flow reports. She also conducts income tax analysis and Social Security analysis for her clients and is responsible for creating and producing investment education materials for clients utilized by the firm.
Before joining Berno Financial Management, Kathy was employed by Fifth Third Bank in the Trust Investment Department as an Assistant Vice President, Senior Trust Officer. Kathy’s work experience includes managing trust portfolios, performing security analysis and research, and new business development. Kathy and Bruce worked together at Fifth Third earlier in their careers. She is a graduate of Xavier University, where she earned a B.S. degree in marketing and an MBA in finance and tax. Kathy is also a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, a NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor and a National Social Security Association, LLC, advisor.
Kathy currently lives in Anderson Township with her husband and four children.
- MBA in Finance and Tax, Xavier University
- B.S. in Marketing, Xavier University
Certificates, Designations and Licenses
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- NAPFA-Registered Financial Advisor
- National Social Security Association, LLC, Registered Advisor
Memberships and Affiliations
- Board Member, Kiwanis of Cincinnati
- Member of the Women of Excellence of Xavier University
- Volunteer: Freestore Foodbank, St. Xavier High School and Guardian Angels Church