Joanne M. Skinner
Client Service Assistant
(513) 474-9191 ext. 5
As a Client Service Assistant, Joanne Skinner is part of a team that helps ensure our clients receive personalized service and prompt communication. She performs a range of operational and administrative duties, among them preparing and processing client documents, corresponding with clients and managing cash transfers and brokerage trading.
Joanne’s passion for helping our clients achieve financial peace of mind has inspired her to continue her education. She holds a bachelor’s degree in organizational management and is pursuing an accountancy professional certificate. She is also completed the Dave Ramsey Financial Coach Master Training program.
The Anderson Township, Ohio resident was actually born in the Netherlands and even wore wooden shoes when gardening. She now helps non-English speakers learn the language through the Healing Center in Cincinnati.
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Management, Colorado Christian University
Certifications, Designations and Licenses
- Registered Paraplanner™
- Studying for an Accountancy Professional Certificate
- Dave Ramsey Financial Coach Master Training
- Management Assistant Certificate, Schoevers Institute, the Netherlands
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- English Instructor for Speakers of Other Languages at the Healing Center in Cincinnati
- Member of the Accounting Team at Vineyard Community Church in Cincinnati